- Three ways how to get Apache to automatically insert the Google Analytics script into every page on the fly.
- SSL: Intercepted today, decrypted tomorrow — recently leaked documents appear to reveal that the NSA logs very high volumes of internet traffic and retains captured encrypted communication for later cryptanalysis. The reason […] is that if the SSL private key to the encrypted traffic later becomes available — perhaps through court order, social engineering, successful attack against the website, or through cryptanalysis — all of the affected site’s historical traffic may then be decrypted at once.
- First 5 Minutes Troubleshooting A Server, great post, Russian translation is here.
- Swagger is a specification and complete framework implementation for describing, producing, consuming, and visualizing RESTful web services.
- Shop Talk with Lynne Murphy about American English versus British English.